Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Protecting your people
Insurance for you and your employees
You don’t want your employees or your company suffering as a result of work-related injuries. Workers’ Compensation coverage helps to take care of an employee who was injured at work by helping to pay for their medical care and physical rehabilitation, as well as helping to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage may protect an employer from being sued by an injured worker.
Get Your Personalized Quote!
Let us help you find insurance policies for your business
Nebraska Workers’ Compensation
Here is what you need to know
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider workers compensation coverage.
Some Workers’ Compensation coverage can include
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program