Protect you and your family
Safeguard your family’s future with the right life insurance policy
Don’t leave the future of your loved ones to chance. Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you’ve made to your family when you are gone.
Get Your Personalized Quote!
Let us help you find insurance policies for you and your family
Life Changes — So Should Your Policy
What you need to know
Change your policy to fit your life
Some life transformations that may require a policy tune-up include the following:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
Common Types of Life Insurance
There are several different types of life insurance policies available — the most common include the following:
Term Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance
Advantages of Life Insurance
What you need to know
Advantages of the life insurance death benefit
When you pass away, your life insurance provides income tax-free money to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.
Advantages of Living Benefits
The cash value growth of a whole life insurance policy is tax-deferred, meaning you do not pay taxes on the growth of cash value, unless money is withdrawn. Loans or withdrawals can be taken against the cash value of a whole life insurance policy to help with expenses, such as college tuition or the down payment on a home.