Auto Insurance

Protection For Your Vehicles

About Car Insurance

An auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event.

A car insurance policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving the vehicle. In addition to cars, there are policies designed for motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, Jet Skis and ATVs.

Bundle your auto and home insurance at Jeff Munns Agency, Inc.!

How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In most states, to drive you must carry:

Liability Coverage

Pays for losses you cause others

No-Fault Coverage

Pays you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault.

Both Liability And No-Fault Coverage

Pays for everything involved in the accident.

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. We write insurance in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota, Missouri, Minnesota, Tennessee, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, and Wisconsin.

Financing A Car?

To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance that covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:

Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car.

Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive Insurance (Other Than Collision)

Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance.

Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Informational statements regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. Read our disclaimer.

Need More Information?

Get your questions answered by a real, live agent.