Motorsport & ATV Insurance

Recreational Vehicle Coverage

Coverage For ATV, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, And More.

There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Nebraska. Whether you’re hitting the trail, playing the links, or just enjoying the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.

Do You Need Motorsport Insurance?

What You Need To Know

Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property.

What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Nebraska require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.

What you can do to keep your rates low.

Be safe.

If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.

Choose your vehicle carefully.

Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.

Own more than one.

With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.

Common Types Of Coverage

Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:

Collision coverage

Pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object

Bodily injury liability coverage

Insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.

Property damage liability coverage

Insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.

Comprehensive physical damage coverage

Pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision — like fire, theft, or vandalism.

Informational statements regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. Read our disclaimer.

Need More Information?

Get your questions answered by a real, live agent.